Pilates on Fifth is fully equipped with all Pilates Apparati
as well as SilkSuspension™ and CoreAlign®
A one-stop-shop for all your fitness and wellness needs!
Pilates on Fifth's sunlit space offers
11 Reformers, 3 of which are Tower Reformers
7 Pilates Split-Pedal Chairs
5 Reformers and 5 split-pedal chairs populate our Group
Reformer and Chair Class Area, pictured to the left.
Also in our penthouse studio:
6 CoreAlign® Units
4 CoreAlign® Units are in a space dedicated to small group classes
(pictured right), while 2 CoreAlign® units are reserved for private
and duet training
In the East Side of the Studio, with views of Grand Central,
8 SilkSuspension™ Stations
5 SilkSuspension™ stations are in a dedicated classroom space,
(pictured left), while an additional three are reserved for private and
Our mat class room, pictured below serves as the location for traditional Pilates mat classes as well as Pilates on Fifth's signature classes such as CARDIOLATES® and Barres and Belles.
Physical Therapy and Therapeutic Massage also available!
Monday - Thursday: 7AM - 9PM
Friday: 7AM - 8PM
Saturday: 9AM - 3PM
Sunday: 10AM - 2PM
*Pilates on Fifth can often accommodate other schedules. Give us a call!
Both Men's and Ladies dressing rooms feature lockers to secure your belongings as well as showers for your convenience.
Appointments may be scheduled on the hour or half hour throughout the day with the last appointment ending at the time we close.
We do take instructor requests although we cannot guarantee you will be with the same instructor each time. To ensure that you get the same high quality work out each time, our instructors keep detailed records of each client in the client's file. Call 212-687-8885 to reach our Front Desk Staff.
Pilates on Fifth is located at 501 5th Avenue on the 22nd Floor, at the SE corner of 5th Avenue and 42nd Street, directly across from the NY Public Library. For further questions, please feel free to contact us at 212-687-8885.
From Port Authority/Times Square:
- Walk East on 42nd Street to 5th Avenue OR
- 7 train from Times Square to 5 Ave/42nd St (Bryant Park)
- Standing on the SW corner of 5th/42nd (library on your right) we are diagonally to your right across the street.
From Grand Central Terminal:
- Exit the South side of Grand Central
- Walk West on 42nd Street to 5th Avenue
- Turn left onto 5th Avenue OR
- 7 train from Grand Central to 5 Ave/42nd St (Bryant Park)
From Bryant Park (7 train stop):
- If you exit at 6th Ave/42nd St walk east to 5th Ave
- If you exit at 5th Ave/42nd St, turn right out of the subway exit and you?ll be at the SW corner of 5th Ave/42nd St