Pilates on Fifth is committed to creating an inviting and inspiring studio in which you can unwind and focus on YOUR goals!
To do this, we ask the following....
- So that we may best serve you, please arrive at least 10-15 minutes early for your first lesson so that you may fill out our brief client questionnaire.
- Unless otherwise noted, all sessions are 55 minutes. If you are late to your private or duet, the instructor must still end the session at the originally scheduled time.
- For your safety, please do not enter the exercise space of the studio and use equipment without your instructor.
- Please arrive on time for group classes. Out of respect for other class participants and for your safety, we cannot admit clients to class more than 15 minutes after the start of class.
- Please do not use cell phones in the studio or dressing rooms. Please step into the elevator bay should you need to make or take a call.
- Exercise clothing should allow for a full range of movement. Biking shorts or leggings are recommended; please, no baggy shorts.
- Socks are mandatory; shoes are not worn for Pilates, but feet must be covered.
- Shoes are optional for both CoreAlign® and CARDIOLATES®. The instructor will advise you when shoes are mandatory for certain CoreAlign® exercises.
Cancellation Policy/Schedule Change Policy:
- For Private, Duet or Trio Sessions, kindly give us 24 hours notice for cancellations. Cancellations/Changes made within 24 hours will be subject to the full charge. Please respect this policy as our instructors are compensated on a per lesson basis.
- Schedule changes must also be made within 24 hours. IF you can re-book with the same instructor WITHIN the 24 hour period, there will be no charge.
- For Group Classes: kindly give us 12 hours notice for cancelations. Cancellations or Changes made within 12 hours, will subject to the full charge or may be taken from packages.
- Monthly Packages: 30 Days of classes, which starts from first class. Combo Package of Mat & Equipment: 15 of each. All Monthly Package clients are allowed to take up to 7 classes per week, 2 times a day. ***If you book over 7, classes will be charged at the single rates.*** Clients that purchase Monthly Packages are required to provide a credit card on file. Late cancels or no shows will be charged at the single rate of classes. They cannot be shared nor extended. For more info, please contact the front desk!
- Snow days: In the event of snow (when schools are closed, etc.) we understand that you may not be able to attend your lesson. In this case, you will not be charged, but we ask that you re-book with the same instructor within a two week period. Please keep an eye out for emails for Studio closings. We will also make an announcement on our homepage.
- We do our very best to honor your request for instructors. If, however, we cannot do so, we encourage you to try one of our many highly trained and dedicated instructors. Very rarely, one of our instructors gets sick or must take a personal day. We do our best to notify you ahead of time, but please understand that circumstances are sometimes beyond our control and we will always do our utmost to provide you with a high quality lesson.
- As per the waiver, you must let Pilates on Fifth know about pertinent health issues or anything you think may affect your workout with us.
- If your condition changes - for instance, if you become pregnant or suffer even a minor fall - please let us know so that we may provide the best possible service for you.
All fitness equipment has its safety concerns, especially if used improperly. Please do not use equipment without your instructor present.
To reach our Front Desk Staff, please call 212-687-8885 or email: email@example.com. We are ready and willing to answer your questions regarding our services and facility!