Get Stronger, Longer and Leaner with Pilates!
Developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920’s, Pilates is a system of exercise that targets the deep muscles of the abdomen and spine to strengthen your body from the inside out!
Watch this video to quickly learn the history of the amazing Pilates system.
Instead of just working on the “vanity muscles” – the muscles you see in the mirror – Pilates strengthens the “postural muscles” – the internal, stabilizing muscles of your body – so that your posture, balance and core strength all improve WHILE you sculpt the body of your dreams!
- One-on-one sessions. The instructor customizes the workout to meet your unique needs.
We recommend clients start with privates before moving on to duets, or classes so that you can learn how to modify exercises - making them more accessible to you or more challenging - so that you can get the most out of your workout.
- 2 people, one instructor. The instructor designs a workout to accommodate the needs of both you and your partner.
We recommend that you find a partner; however, occasionally we have been able to match clients. If interested in finding a partner, please leave your desired day and time AND fitness level with the front desk.
Group Equipment Classes:
- Up to 5 people, one instructor. Prior Pilates or Mind-Body exercise experience is highly recommended before joining.
- Choose from Pilates Reformer and Chair, SilkSuspensionTM, and CoreAlign®.
Equipment classes are not recommended for clients with injuries or special conditions.
Group Mat-based Classes:
- Up to 10 people, one instructor. Prior Pilates or Mind-Body exercise experience is highly recommended before joining.
- Choose from Mat Pilates Plus, Barres and Belles, Cardiolates® and Yamuna Body Rolling
- Group classes are not recommended for clients with injuries or special conditions.