Get Stronger, Longer and Leaner
at Pilates on Fifth!
From Pilates to CoreAlign® to SilkSuspensionTM to CARDIOLATES®, Pilates on Fifth
is your one-stop-shop for all your fitness and wellness needs!
We offer Privates, Duets, Group Equipment classes, and Group Mat-based Classes:
- One-on-one sessions. The instructor customizes the workout to meet your unique needs.
We recommend clients start with privates before moving on to duets, or classes so that you can learn how to modify exercises - making them more accessible to you or more challenging - so that you can get the most out of your workout.
- 2 people, one instructor. The instructor designs a workout to accommodate the needs of both you and your partner.
We recommend that you find a partner; however, occasionally we have been able to match clients. If interested in finding a partner, please leave your desired day and time AND fitness level with the front desk.
Group Equipment Classes:
- Up to 5 people, one instructor. Prior Pilates or Mind-Body exercise experience is highly recommended before joining.
- Choose from Pilates Reformer and Chair, SilkSuspensionTM, and CoreAlign®.
Equipment classes are not recommended for clients with injuries or special conditions.
Group Mat-based Classes:
- Up to 10 people, one instructor. Prior Pilates or Mind-Body exercise experience is highly recommended before joining.
- Choose from Mat Pilates Plus, Barres and Belles, Cardiolates® and Yamuna Body Rolling
- Group classes are not recommended for clients with injuries or special conditions.
Physical Therapy and Therapeutic Massage also available!